Panoramic Ventures is a venture capital firm based in Atlanta that takes a “wider-view” towards investing. Panoramic (formerly BIP Capital) opens new doors for overlooked founders, giving more entrepreneurs access to capital to build leading tech companies. We are the most active venture capital firm in Georgia, as named by CB Insights.
We apply decades of experience to both make investment decisions and inform operational guidance for our portfolio companies. Repeatable processes allow us to find and capture the best investment opportunities and offer cutting edge tools and resources to founders to catalyze growth.
For more on Panoramic Ventures, please visit http://www.panoramic.vc.
We hire intelligent and driven individuals who value teamwork and trust, extending this mentality to positively impact portfolio companies in a constant search to drive portfolio company value.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Panoramic is hiring a motivated and adaptable individual on our investment team to support our growth. The right candidate for the job will join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team that enjoys a strong sense of camaraderie and a flat organizational structure.
The Senior Associate will work closely with one of Panoramic’s Partners, leading the underwriting and due diligence of prospective investments, preparing investment memoranda and provide transaction support throughout due diligence and closing. The Senior Associate will also be engaged in portfolio company strategy and management. They will be responsible for overseeing the Associate’s portfolio management work on their respective companies. The ideal candidate will balance the need for attention to detail with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position, but are not exhaustive.
- Review, analyze and research new (and follow on) investment opportunities with Partner
- Lead market research, financial and KPI analysis, company due diligence and memo creation for prospective investments
- Take lead on due diligence, underwriting, legal and other transaction processes during live deals, leveraging the Associates
- Build and maintain a network of VC ecosystem stakeholders (investors, entrepreneurs, service providers, etc.) to cultivate deal flow and diligence networks
- Support Partner on portfolio company management and strategy by working directly with portfolio company management teams and occasionally participate as Board Observer
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA Required; Business/Econ, Computer Science, Engineering preferred
- Candidates should have +4 years experience in Investment Banking, Private Buy-Side Investing, Management Consulting with a minimum of two years in Buy-Side Investing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of private asset investing process
- Deep understanding of investment due diligence process and high level of urgency
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and investment returns analysis
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, working both independently and as a team
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and uncompromising personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize different projects and priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Effective, versatile, and action-oriented when it comes to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of audiences
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with a track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Keen attention to detail with strong analytical and organizational skills
Traits of Success:
- Detailed and thorough approach to investment due diligence and deal execution and able to delegate tasks to supporting Associates
- Able to articulate key components of a prospective investment, identifying both attributes that support the investment while also identifying key risks
- Able to build relationships with portfolio company management teams during and after the investment process that enable Panoramic to influence and accelerate its investments
- The Senior Associate position is a career track within our firm with the opportunity for promotion to Vice President.
If interested, please apply here.