NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” company that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can pursue, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence.
NVentures — NVIDIA’s new venture investment unit — has a mission to invest in high-quality industry leaders to generate strong financial returns. We are stage agnostic with a bias towards high-growth innovative tech start-ups that demonstrate strong metrics of momentum. Our sector focus will be broad with a special focus on enterprise tech — including AI / ML, transportation, healthcare, robotics, IoT, AR/VR, enterprise software / infrastructure, edge computing and deep / frontier tech.
We are looking for a highly motivated Venture Senior Associate to be a core part of our small foundational team to complete this mission. You will assist in executing investment transactions from start to finish, in a manner that is consistent with the high ideals and values of NVIDIA. You will possess excellent personal attributes – especially integrity, humility, teamwork, strong work ethic and dedication to excellence.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participating in execution of investment transactions from start to finish.
- This will include: financial modeling, unit economics analysis, returns analysis, business and financial due diligence performance, managing other forms of diligence (legal, technical etc) and term-sheet structuring.
- Learning any given sub-sector quickly and building strong and practical investment theses.
- Working constructively with portfolio companies and adding new value to them.
- Communicating and presenting to executive management.
What We Need To See
- You are completing your MBA degree in Spring 2022, or equivalent
- Experience in investment banking or management consulting, and ideally some experience in venture / growth investing.
- Passion for the venture / growth investment process and finding great investment opportunities.
- Passion for innovative technologies with a strong pulse on key trends, themes and players.
- Excellent investment financial analysis and valuation skills, including financial modeling, unit economics analysis, returns analysis, and business and financial due diligence performance.
- Ability to interact and influence across all levels within and outside the company.
- Excellent business sense, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Ability to lead investment execution.
- Ability to source high-quality investment opportunities.
- Comfort in being in a fast-paced new-entity environment where you will help shape the foundation and structure.
- Ability to form deep relationships and work with all key company business segments.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and if you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IF interested, please apply here.