ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying, sourcing, and analyzing new prospective investments
- Perform external market research and develop sector + geographical expertise
- Conduct due diligence, financial review, competitive and industry analysis.
- Communicate with founders, management teams, and other stakeholders, including attorneys and other Venture Capital firms.
- Prepare and assist in writing Investment Memos
- Coordinate legal and structural reviews of documentation for closing new investments
- Build ongoing relationships with early stage teams and potential future investments
- Develop and manage relationships with other regional and national VC firms
- Represent our firm at various venture capital, investment, and innovation conferences
- Develop relationships to support Next frontier Capital as effective partners for evaluation of opportunities, including sharing information on trends, conferences, and companies.
- Prepare notable VC activity and pipeline notes for periodic reporting to the General/ Limited Partners
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, can-do attitude
- Intellectually curious
- Passion + experience working within an entrepreneurial ecosystem or hands-on work with founders
- Detail oriented, scheduling, checklist master
- Technical skills + platform experience, work productively and comfortable or ability to learn:
- Google Cloud API
- Slack integrations
- MS Office/ Excel
- G Suite
- Familiarity with financial statements and financial modeling
- 4+ years of experience in a professional/ work environment
- 2+ year experience in entrepreneurial environment or start-up ecosystem
- Yes…for the time being.
- Post-COVID, candidates must be willing to relocate to Bozeman, MT
SERIOUS INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT: