March Capital is an LA-based venture capital firm that backs bold entrepreneurs in pursuit of big outcomes. Investing primarily in enterprise software companies in the US, March looks for high-growth potential in its early stage investments (Series A/B). For breakout companies, March provides growth capital (Series C+) that allows founders to define their industries at scale.
We are hands-on, value-add investors with $1 billion under management across 3 funds. Since 2013, we have made investments in market-leading companies such as ActionIQ, ASAPP, CrowdStrike, Earnin, Forter, KnowBe4, Snowflake, SparkCognition, Uniphore, and Unqork.
We are seeking a talented Investment Senior Associate to join our growing firm. We are open to current second-year MBA students graduating this spring 2022. This is a unique opportunity to join one of LA’s largest funds to work closely with the investment team on all aspects of the investment process.
- Conduct market research on industry trends, sectors, and companies and develop a point of view
- Perform diligence on potential investments – market sizing, technology walkthroughs, competitive landscapes, financial modeling, and reference calls
- Create presentation materials for internal and external consumption, as well as investment memos for deals
- Take investor pitch meetings with entrepreneurs, evaluate investments, and track internal deal flow
- Represent March Capital at industry events and build relationships within the startup and investor ecosystems
- Provide ongoing support for portfolio companies
- Passion for investing, new technologies, and startups
- Analytical mindset; ability and experience in synthesizing large amounts of information to ascertain what matters and to create models that forecast outcomes
- 4+ years of full-time experience with exposure to investing, at a VC firm or leading investment bank, as a member at a leading tech company (SAAS / B2B), or a top-tier consulting firm with exposure to VC/Tech
- High level of maturity and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Excellent ability and willingness to articulate and debate opinions on potential investments
- Optional: An advanced degree, such as an MBA
To be considered for this position, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
- Paragraph recommending a startup where you would consider an investment