Frist Cressey Ventures (FCV) is a leading healthcare venture capital firm focused on accelerating the growth of high potential healthcare enterprises through value-added partnerships. We invest in technology and service businesses with viable solutions that improve quality of care, system integration, patient outcomes, and population health and wellbeing. We join like-minded entrepreneurs who share similar core values in their pursuit to improve healthcare.
We are seeking a Senior Associate to join the firm’s Nashville office. The Senior Associate will work alongside FCV’s investment team.
- Develop a clear understanding of FCV’s investment strategy and philosophies to identify ideal investment opportunities
- Identify potential investment opportunities through network development and establish routine communication with sources
- Track KPIs and monitor promising future investment opportunities
- Refine processes and tools to monitor and track sourcing activities
- Develop dashboards, analysis, and manage information flow on originating activities
- Identify and develop reporting process on trends, themes, and innovation
Perform Due Diligence
- Perform financial analysis on investment opportunities
- Analyze market opportunities, competitive landscape, and validate product market fit through leading healthcare organizations
- Work alongside investment team to draft Investment Committee Memorandum
- Manage and coordinate 3rd party due diligence activities
- Manage due diligence information flow and communicate key findings to the investment team
- Track and manage partnership financial information and key performance indicators
- Develop dashboards and reports to monitor partnership performance
- Work alongside investment team to provide unique value in the areas of recruiting, connecting and executing
- Support and participate in partnership board of director meetings
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience
- Work experience at a healthcare venture capital or private equity firm, healthcare focused investment bank or consulting firm, or healthcare services firm
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills paired with a deep understanding of healthcare and venture investing
- Experience with software platforms including databases, CRMs, and BI tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Record of strong academic performance from a leading undergraduate institution
- A passion to improve healthcare
We are a growing team and value the candidate’s ability to be a self-starter and work independently. The Senior Associate role may also result in frequent domestic travel.
Competitive to similar sized venture capital firms
If interested, please apply here.