· Interacting with executives (C-series) of various companies and startups to better understand their
businesses and collect key drivers of financial and business performance
· Prepare presentations and materials for fundraising activities, investing memos for LPs, point of
views on deals, and present to internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to deliver strong presentations in a confident and credible manner with experience in
creating impactful presentations in PowerPoint
· Support any fundraising / M&A / corporate development initiatives as they arise
· Identify trends that will drive partnership opportunities and develop a robust pipeline of deals.
Work with partners to develop strategies for startups and businesses.
· Proactively source, pitch, negotiate partnership opportunities both directly and through your team;
taking ownership of lead generation and qualifying.
· Support the development of PPMs and LP materials
· Possession of, or working towards, a MBA or CFA an asset
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering, computer science, actuarial science or related
· 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital and
/ or in a high-growth startup
· Fundamentally curious and relentless in understanding the “why”
· Professional demeanor, excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of
integrity, diplomacy and insight
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage concurrent projects and meet deadlines
· Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to develop working relationships with both internal and external partners
· Ability to impact and influence others
Note: Please note that this is a flexible/part-time role that offers equity based compensation with
opportunity to convert into full-time and/or future progression.
How to apply:
· Send us the following two documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply
on LinkedIn with a combined PDF
· One or two PowerPoint slides on your views and role of venture capital as well as what areas excite
you most as investment opportunity
If interested, please apply here.