Full-service SPV/Syndicate Administration from startup to shut down. Assure is the pioneering, industry-leading provider of comprehensive structuring and administrative services for the syndicate and venture investment community. Assure offers professional, high-quality services and innovative software that streamlines setting up, closing and managing back-office fund administration for angel and private asset investing. Assure specializes in Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and is the largest provider in the United States having completed over 6,600 SPVs to date. Specifically, Assure establishes and manages the investment vehicles needed for venture capital funds and high net worth individuals to invest in all asset classes, including but not limited to startups, real estate, secondaries, oil and gas, and art throughout the US and internationally. Assure’s clients range from venture capital and private equity fund managers, to equity crowdfunding platforms, angel groups and investor networks. Some of Assure’s notable clients include AngelList, Equity Zen, Launch, Forge, Republic, Techcoast Angels, Miami Angels and many more deal makers.
- A competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and 401k match up to 3%.
- Core benefits offering of medical/dental/vision, with the company contribution to medical benefit for employee and family.
- Company paid employee life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and employee assistance program.
- Accrued vacation, Birthday off, Floating Holidays, and Sick days.
- Peer to peer $ recognition program, monthly all team lunches and activity, quarterly service projects.
- Opportunity to make a real contribution to a tech company on a high growth trajectory, in the private equity industry.
Assure is hiring a Senior Associate for the Private Investments team (SPV). The SPV operations team is the central point for all aspects of client fund administration operations. SPV team members set up, onboard, and close deals by coordinating deal creation, deal completion, management of document flow, oversee deal process, coordinate issue resolution, manage reconciliations, finalization and ultimately close SPV deals. Senior Associates develop strong relationships with our clients, which include deal organizers and their investors. Senior Associates are expected to play a key role in client and investor deal processes, including acting as an escalation point and developing a deep understanding subject matter expertise in onboarding and regulatory requirements. This is a dynamic, innovative team with a passion for the private investing marketplace, working alongside individuals who thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments.
The Senior Associate leads, motivates, and supports their SPV team to ensure client happiness, responsiveness to clients, staff development, and the delivery of professional high quality private transaction administrative services at VOLUME. Success equals happy clients. The Senior Associate for the Private Investments will work closely with the Client Experience teams to propel Assure into the future and remain the go to provider of SPV services. Expect a fast pace high intensity environment. The Assure SPV has changed the private investing marketplace landscape and demand for our service is extensive and client expectations are high. Professional service at speed and volume makes Assure unique and one of the world’s most innovative fin tech companies. Client, investor, and asset diversity is high and constantly changing. Assure is a company with team members that understand that Assure is changing the private investment access for millions and we have a responsibility to our clients and their investors for quality timely service. Senior Associates work in close collaboration with other departments to solve problems and provide resolutions to Assure’s clients. The Senior Associate is a position that requires regular in-person attendance in the office and punctuality to ensure optimal productivity and customer service. If you want to change the world, please join us.
· Owning and driving the SPV production processes including client onboarding, investor onboarding, deal closing and finalizing
· Manage various team members, team leads, associates, analyst and more.
· Develop, mentor, and manage team leads, ensuring a continual pipeline of talent
· Use active discussions with sales team and client experience team to manage the priority queue
· In a timely manner, develop in depth knowledge of all requirements needed for the creating and managing of SPVs
· Manage tight timelines for fund closing market specific deadlines and trade dates
· Provide excellent client service in relation to onboarding and closing timelines
· Demonstrate a sound appreciation of new business policy and process requirements
· Functional oversight of a team of SPV Associates/Analysts
· Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
· Oversee the management of operational activities
· Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
· Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols to ensure a positive customer and client experience
· Manage staff development of the assembly line, client happiness and process improvements
· Work closely with Operations Compliance teams to ensure operations remain compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
· Weekly review, document, and discuss operational outcomes and key metrics with leadership
· Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
· Continued development of leadership and management skills, as well as marketplace expertise
Our ideal candidate will possess the following traits and knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3-5 years of financial services or private investment experience
· 2-4 years of operations management experience
· Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong interest in capital markets, asset management, and understanding of traditional and alternative asset
· Strong organizational skills to oversee production of a high volume of quality work within tight timeframes, often
including multiple simultaneous projects
· Attention to detail – proven experience of delivering high levels of accuracy
At Assure we are highly interested in team chemistry and company culture. Collaboration and working closely with team members is necessary. The company culture is a mixture of family friendly, fun light sarcastic atmosphere and head down getting work done.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) statement
Assure is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law. This applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, job assignments, promotions, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage and salary administration, disciplinary action, termination, social, educational, and recreational programs.
If interested, please apply here.