Come join the Intuit Corporate Strategy and Development team as a Senior Manager on the Corporate Development team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
About Corporate Strategy And Development
Intuit’s Corporate Strategy and Development team works on highly visible, key acquisition and strategy initiatives. The team is focused on identifying, evaluating and executing on opportunities to drive growth and/or operational excellence for Intuit and its portfolio of businesses. The work mirrors the work found at top venture capital/private equity firms, investment banks and strategy consulting firms. Key activities include evaluating M&A opportunities, investigating strategic opportunities, designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analyses, and presenting findings to corporate leadership.
The Senior Manager of Corporate Development position offers significant exposure to senior leaders across the company as well as greater responsibility and career progression than is often found in professional services.
What You’ll Bring
- More than 7+ years of work experience in corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or investment banking
- MBA or equivalent experience desired
- Desire to be a key leader in an active deal team which regularly engages with start-up and established tech companies, venture capital/private equity investors, investment banks, and strategy consulting firms
- Excellent valuation/analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to both lead and support is important – individual must be able to lead a team, coordinate a project or to drive independent analysis
- Direct experience owning and managing relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders in driving the M&A process
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Well-rounded inter-personal skill set with the capacity to lead teams and build highly engaged senior executive relationships
- Self motivated and willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a deal team or the company at large
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
This role is based in Mountain View, CA with flexibility to work from Intuit’s San Francisco office 2x/week when workload allows.
How You Will Lead
- Driving the entire M&A process including inorganic strategies, market scans, target valuation, due diligence and deal negotiations
- Managing a rigorous due diligence process that involves several Intuit functions
- Coordinating with the Integration team on planning and execution
- Ability to engage with key business unit and corporate stakeholders across multiple projects and work streams
- Applying rigorous financial and valuation acumen to assess M&A opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Preparing and making presentations to business unit leaders and senior corporate executives
- Developing network of industry contacts, venture capital/private equity investors, and investment banking/advisory executives
If interested, please apply here.