Republic has spent five years shaking up the private investing landscape. Now our the Investment Team is taking on an intern who will have a unique opportunity to get exposure to the NYC tech ecosystem while learning business skills invaluable to any high-growth company.
You’ll support the team with lead generation, sales operations, research, and partner management.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing prospective investment campaign opportunities
- Researching and drafting reports on industry sectors, trends, and market dynamics
- Monitoring existing dealflow pipelines and tracking deal flow generated by the team
- As a member of our small, but growing team, you will also be asked to assist on any other projects or activities where help is needed
Our ideal candidate:
- Undergraduate degree with track record of academic excellence
- Prior startup/VC experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly distill abstract ideas and large amounts of imperfect information down into thoughtful insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work ethic
- A desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and feel comfortable making decisions despite uncertainty