REMUS is an early-stage venture capital firm that helps build companies enabling digital transformation and commercializing research breakthroughs. We’re focused on building, not betting on, contrarian companies that are transforming industries.
We now seek an early stage principal to join our deal team.
Responsibilities of the Early Stage Principal:
- Develop and nurture networks within the tech startup community (entrepreneurs) in order to source prospective investment opportunities
- Develop investment theses collaboratively with the Partners
- Reach out to thousands of early-stage (mostly B2B, Seed and Series A stage) technology companies
- Lead diligence process on prospects and help manage the funnel
- Close 3-4 new deals in next 12 months
Qualifications and Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a strong networker who is comfortable evaluating talent and building relationships quickly
- 1-3 years of entrepreneurial, product, and/or VC experience
- Must have the ability to grasp and filter new ideas quickly, and must have demonstrated great interest in the latest technology trends
- Should be skeptical by nature
- Should be highly entrepreneurial, have exceptional work ethic, and be able to work independently.
The position would be based in our office in downtown Boston or San Francisco. It comes with very competitive compensation (cash and equity/profit-sharing), an entrepreneurial culture with a great group of people, and a flexible vacation policy. Start date ASAP. Please reach out to me at email@example.com.