Bidra Innovation Ventures
Bidra Innovation Ventures is a corporate venture capital firm launched by OCP Group and UM6P, focused on identifying, nurturing, and empowering bold, innovative solutions in agriculture, mining, energy, and water around the globe.
Our mission is to back founders building sustainable technologies. In pursuit of this mission, we are evaluating breakthroughs in several domains including molecular biology, robotics, energy transition, precision agriculture, and water.
We are interested in the opportunities that emerge from the convergence of several disciplines. Bidra Innovation Ventures seeks a self-starter to join our team who shares our passion towards our mission. The principal will search and evaluate promising opportunities and help the team make good investment decisions via analysis and debate.
- Formulate an investment thesis via debate and analysis with your colleagues
- Present the investment case to the investment committee
- Responsibility for conducting due diligence in a timely manner
- Assist in managing the portfolio of investments
- Assist in generating new deals for the pipeline
- Identify, source, and actively contribute to the screening of new deals
- 6+ years’ experience in venture investments/consulting/banking is preferred
- Thrives in an uncertain, fast-paced, complex situations
- Writes clearly, plainly, persuasively, in simple prose free of jargon
- A well-informed point of view about the technologies mentioned above
- Sufficient task-relevant maturity to make decisions with imperfect information
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with 5% company matching contribution, no vesting period
- Employer paid STD and LTD benefits
- 25 days PTO and company holidays