Rivus Capital is a technology investment firm, enabling entrepreneurs to
shape the future of UrbanTech. Our investment and sector focus is shaped by our
roots: Impact, Real Estate, Mobility and Energy Technology. We work with
visionary and strong personalities to build and grow sustainable companies.
Based on our strong belief that innovative solutions in the Urban Tech sector
create massive opportunities for founders, Investors, and the entire Ecosystem,
we are growing our team!
As a Partner, you will be part of a growing team and will be responsible
for the end-to-end management of investments across all deal stages from
sourcing and due diligence over deal negotiation and execution to portfolio
management and the ultimate exit of investments. Additionally, together with
the other partners, you will be responsible for further establishing the brand,
building a network, as well as hiring and leading a small investment team.
- End-to-end responsibility for new investments: Sourcing and analysis of potential
deals, management and execution of due diligence, preparation and presentation
of investment proposals, deal structuring as well as TS and contract negotiations
- Portfolio management and sparring partner to the founding teams towards an
- Develop an investment team as well as manage and coach junior team members
- Active building and extension of the network
- Brand building and marketing to further increase awareness in the target
- Taking an active role in raising external funds (mid-term)
- 8+ years experienced professional with a background in investments (VC /
PE) or leadership role in a VC/PE backed tech company, thereof min. 5 years work
experience with relations to VC.
- Ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial owner-managed culture and
readiness to drive new business development and secure attractive investment
- Outstanding commercial judgement, the ability to build trusted
relationships with entrepreneurs, founding teams and other VCs
- Strong drive, self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- English as native language is a must, German language skills are a strong
plus but not mandatory