Lightspeed is hiring an investor to join our team in Israel.
As a member of the investment team, you will actively participate in all stages of the investment process and have a seat at the table in making investment decisions and driving your own investments
We are looking for someone who shows the potential to grow with the firm and have a long, successful career in venture capital. In a success case, candidates will eventually win competitive deals and lead investments for Lightspeed. This may be sooner or later, depending on a candidate’s experience level. Candidates will receive support and mentorship from more experienced partners as they make this transition.
This role will be based in Tel Aviv Israel.
– Due diligence: Conduct due diligence including business analysis, industry analysis, competitive landscape, financial modeling, and making investment recommendations on companies in the US and international markets.
– Thesis Development and Sourcing: Develop investment theses on high impact markets and generate investment opportunities in said markets.
– Support World Class Founders: work with portfolio company management teams to add leverage around key operational initiatives.
– Community building: Represent the firm and build relationships with founders, executives, and other investors at external and internal events.
– Team-first orientation
– Grit, tireless work ethic
– Curiosity and intellectual rigor
– Concise, articulate communication in Hebrew and in English
– Insatiable desire to win
– Strong technical foundation (IDF tech units, Startups, Tech companies, University)
– Prior VC/PE/IB experience is a plus but not a must and so is experience in high growth tech companies.
– Track record of success within previous roles
If interested, please apply here.