Wipro Ventures (www.wipro.com/ventures) is the strategic investment arm of Wipro, one of the leading global technology services providers. We were founded in early 2015 and our offices are in Mountain View, in the heart of Silicon Valley. We invest in early- to mid-stage startups developing disruptive technologies in the enterprise software segment. We have active partnerships with our portfolio companies and work closely with them on go-to-market initiatives. Since our inception, we have invested in several category leading companies, including Demisto, IntSights, CloudGenix, CloudKnox and Emailage, among others. We are excited to share that we are hiring an Investment Manager in our Investment Team As a member of the investment team, you will actively participate in the investment process, from identifying & evaluating potential investment opportunities to supporting current portfolio companies. You will interact extensively with Wipro’s Business Units to understand their strategy and identify relevant investment themes.
This is a full-time role that will be based in the Bay Area (Mountain View Location) and require 3 days onsite.
• Find and evaluate new investment opportunities. Track investment opportunities in Enterprise Software segments relevant for Wipro.
• Support development of new investment theses by conducting research and actively working with our Business Units.
• Take an active role in due diligence and synthesize your findings for the Investment Committee.
• Develop relationships with VC Firms and entrepreneurs.
• Network as a representative of Wipro Ventures, engaging and building your network to identify exciting enterprise software startups relevant for Wipro.
• Support portfolio companies on key initiatives.
• Manage our internal CRM to ensure investment opportunities are accurately collected and are up to date.
• 2-4 years’ experience in
o VC firm/corporate VC/ PE firm as an Analyst
o Consulting/ Investment Banking
o Operating experience in Corp Dev/ Business Operations/ Product, etc.
• Good understanding of Enterprise Software and an appreciation of how such solutions are adopted in large corporations
• Strong process orientation and a demonstrated ability to focus, synthesize and handle ambiguous tasks.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to represent Wipro Ventures well during interactions with CEOs, Founders and Co-Investors
• Ability to network and hustle
• Excellent team player and a keen learner
This is a full-time role that will be based in the Bay Area, and you will join a small team of passionate and experienced individuals. If you are excited about becoming an investment professional in the Venture Capital Industry, apply here.