Dragonfly Capital is a global, crypto-native investment firm. We’re a team of seasoned VCs and technologists investing in generational companies and protocols, with deep roots in Silicon Valley and Asia. Our team is highly technical and has published some of the most widely read research on DeFi and protocol security. Our AUM is over $3B, and we’re one of the fastest-growing firms in the crypto industry.
You’ll be joining a small team and working directly with our Managing Partners, portfolio companies, and investors. These include several of the biggest crypto companies and token projects, world-renowned PE and VC investors, and founders of large public tech and finance companies.
You should be insanely passionate about crypto, comfortable with flexible and entrepreneurial work environments, and looking to rapidly accelerate your career in crypto and investing.
- Proactively source and field new investment opportunities
- Conduct relevant business and financial analysis, valuation, modeling, deal structuring and due diligence support
- Conduct and discuss relevant industry and market research and analysis
- Provide high-touch support to portfolio companies post-investment
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for slicing and dicing data, and an ability to think critically about how things work on the ground
- Experience in VC, Private Equity, Growth Equity, Investment Management, or Consulting
- Strong quantitative, financial statement and valuation skills
- Exceptional communication abilities and work ethic
- Ability to interact across cultures and businesses
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Strong ethical code
- Background in crypto, tech, or fintech investing with experience managing deal processes
- High (but open-minded and flexible) conviction around your own ideas
- Familiarity with relevant crypto tools and forums (e.g., know your way around Crypto Twitter, Dune Analytics, navigating contracts on Etherscan)
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Intrinsically motivated to learn about crypto
- Strong network within crypto
- Highly competitive salary and carry (commensurate to experience; not bound by AngelList range)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fully remote team with flexible hours, and we don’t adjust pay for cost-of-living; we pay you for the value of the work you produce
- Annual benefits bonus for gym, cell phone, and lunches
- Laptop of choice provided
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Biannual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
- Ability to personally invest in our venture and/or liquid funds
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.