- Assisting in industry research projects and preparing business analysis reports;
- Tracking market trends and identifying potential investment opportunities;
- Assisting in business due diligence, etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis and financial analysis, able to conduct industry or company research projects independently;
- Candidates who are able to work on-site at least 3 days per week and for a minimum of 3 months are highly preferable;
- Willing to abide by the contract and abide by the specific terms of the contract regarding the working period;
- Passionate about the Internet industry, self-driven, responsible; and critical thinking skill;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred (due to the business needs of corresponding with Chinese speaking colleagues in China).
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.