As a member of the team, a successful candidate will work to provide research for asset allocation for a Single Family Office investing in Venture Capital, Real Estate, and Private Equity. They will be involved in all deal phases including due diligence, transaction execution, and investment monitoring.
- Provide and compile market / country /industry research.
- Perform research and analysis on private equity, venture capital, real estate, and other alternative assets and strategies.
- Build and maintain models related to Real Estate, Private asset pricing, various investments cash flows projection, and return analysis.
- Be able to understand and analyze financial statements.
- Review and analyze company financials/historical performance.
- Perform financial analyses, including analyzing and evaluating a project’s operating results and financial impact.
- Play an active support role in investment transactions from start to finish, including documentation and all closing logistics.
- Be able to understand financial market dynamics including Asset Pricing models of stocks as well as fixed-income securities.
- Produce reports and analyses for the Investment Committee meetings or ad hoc analyses as requested by the senior team members.
- Prepare/present investment memos and presentations for meetings and senior team members.
Education, Skills, and Experience
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (completed Or pursuing) in Finance, Economics, Business or related degree (All majors will be considered)
- A Master’s degree (completed Or pursuing) in Business, Finance, or a related area is a plus.
- Previous experience as an Analyst or Internship in private equity, investment banking, or consulting/advisory.
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical ability, and investment judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, research, and other computer applications.
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic, professional conduct, and a high degree of integrity.
- Ability to effectively interact with the team and to work both independently and as a productive member of the team.
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization.