Supernode Ventures, www.supernode.vc, is searching for a Fall MBA Intern to join their team in New York City.
Founded in 2017, Supernode Ventures is an early-stage VC firm with a mission to make the world a better place through next-level technologies built by battle-tested Founders. The fund is called Supernode because we use the power of our considerable connections in media and industry to give an edge to portfolio companies.
Supernode makes pre-seed and seed-stage investments in eCommerce, FinTech, Logistics & Supply Chain, Healthcare Tech, Mobility and Enterprise SaaS across industries. They may do some Consumer investments, but the company must be moat-driven vs. brand-driven. With offices in NYC, Supernode invests in deals across North America, LATAM and elsewhere, backing strong founding teams who understand the value of applying technology to knotty problems that customers will pay to have solved. Supernode likes to make deals earlier than most traditional VCs not only in order to gain ownership, but also to maximize their ability to help guide their portfolio companies in making the right decisions as they grow.
Supernode is looking for an incredibly talented investor with venture experience to join the team. This individual will be involved in all aspects of Supernode Venture’s activities.
The role includes:
- All aspects of fund operations, including sourcing deals, market sizing, due diligence, writing investment memos, communicating with founders, tracking fund performance;
- Events. Be prepared to turn on the charm (once we can do events again!). From 20-person customer dinners to rooftop cocktail hours for VCs, to 100-person Twitter space discussions for entrepreneurs, events are our lifeblood. Part of our value add for our portfolio (and for the VCs who syndicate to us) is the large network we have. In-person get-togethers help seal those relationships and seal the deals :)
Candidate must have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit — this fund is a startup — you need to be able to work in a structured as well as an unstructured environment, be self-directed and act like an owner;
- Peerless written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills; strong attention to detail;
Other things we like:
- Tech background/Coding experience;
- Past experience at an enterprise/SaaS tech company;
- Past experience at a Venture firm as an intern.
If interested, please send an email with “Intern Role,” in the subject header, along with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org