Solana is a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world. Solana Ventures’ mission is to accelerate the growth of the Solana blockchain by providing capital to the most promising teams building in the ecosystem.
Our team is looking to add a full-time investment intern from May – August 2022 who is willing to immediately learn and contribute to the Solana ecosystem.
As an Investment Intern you will work on all aspects of the investment lifecycle including: thesis development, deal sourcing, conducting deal diligence, investment analysis, negotiation and closing documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Work closely to support the Investment team across all verticals
- Conduct analysis, due diligence, and market research
- Assist with internal documentation, drafting investment memorandums, and presenting to the investment committee
- Develop and present a written investment thesis on a chosen vertical at the end of the internship
- A passion for blockchain/cryptocurrencies
- Familiarity with the Solana ecosystem
- Background or experience in business, technology, or engineering
- Understanding of blockchain technology and experience reviewing white papers and/or crypto projects
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach and growth mindset
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to work remotely, while collaborating as a member of a globally distributed team
If interested, please apply here.