RW3 is a venture capital fund anchored by The Raptor Group and focused on investments in the infrastructure, protocols, and applications that are driving growth in blockchain technologies, decentralized finance, and the long-term development of web3.
The MBA Summer Associate will be responsible for supporting the activities of the investment team in analyzing, monitoring, and researching both potential investments and existing portfolio companies. This is a hybrid role where you’ll spend 2-3 days a week in our Stamford, CT office and the rest remotely.
- Assist with the sourcing and evaluation of potential investments in blockchain-related companies, protocols, and applications
- Participate in comprehensive due diligence and preparation of investment memos
- Monitor and support the needs of existing portfolio companies
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Enrolled in and completing the first year of a top-tier MBA program
- Prior experience in investment banking, venture capital, or management consulting preferred
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills, with experience in financial modeling and data analysis
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated interest in blockchain technologies with a working understanding of concepts such as layer 1 & 2 protocols, decentralized finance and applications, NFTs, etc.