WHO ARE WE
As a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, we as Porsche Digital have set out to develop innovative visions, strategies, products, business models and inspiring customer experiences in order to expand and define the Porsche brand in the age of digitalization. This involves strategies as well as innovative solutions and concepts thought far into the future.
ABOUT PORSCHE VENTURES
As a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, Porsche Ventures the corporate venture capital (CVC) investor focused on innovation in the areas of automotive & mobility, sustainability, intelligent enterprise, and beyond. Porsche Ventures engages with top entrepreneurs across the globe through offices in Europe, Silicon Valley, Israel, and China. We partner and invest in companies from early stage through growth, helping our founders accelerate by identifying and executing on relevant opportunities.
At Porsche Ventures, we are an international team with diverse backgrounds, ensuring a deep understanding of our investment focus while valuing curiosity and diversity. We are spread around the globe to guarantee a truly global investment perspective.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the Porsche Ventures team in initial deal assessments, the evaluation of business plans, financial models and subsequent due diligence
- Take responsibility for sourcing investment opportunities for the Porsche Ventures region Europe & Israel
- Perform trend, market and competition analyses to identify investment opportunities and develop an investment decision-making basis
- Expand your network in the Venture Capital ecosystem including entrepreneurs, startups, investors and industry experts
- Get insights in the deal flow of APX, the Pre-Seed VC of Porsche & Axel Springer and the innovation process of Porsche Digital
- Be an active member of the innovation family of Porsche
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Enrollment at a university in economics, (industrial) engineering, or a comparable course of study with a focus on innovation management, finance and information management
- First relevant experience in the startup/venture capital environment or in the corporate or consulting environment desirable
- Passion in the topics of startups, technology innovation and automotive
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a quick comprehension of complex issues
- High flexibility and team orientation
- Proficient handling of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good written and spoken English (any other languages are considered as a plus)
We are looking forward to welcoming you from the 01.08.2023, and are recruiting for Visiting Analysts to join our investment team on a rolling basis
Duration: approx. 4-6 months
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, don’t keep us waiting. Get started – apply directly!
In the meantime: Check out our new PorscheDigital Website to get an impression of what ourhearts beat for: https://www.porsche.digital
We are looking forward to every unique applicationthat reaches us. Because diversity is just as important as the energy that flows through ourveins.