Paladin Venture Group
- Paladin Capital is a multi-stage venture capital firm. The firm has recently announced the closing of its latest $372M fund and will invest in approximately 25 companies. The firm is known as a leader in cybersecurity venture capital.
- Remote internship working with Paladin’s senior investment professionals, based in New York and Washington DC.
- The internship will provide exposure to the full investment cycle from first meeting through funding.
- The intern will participate in meetings with prospective startups / CEOs.
- The intern will be heavily focused on outbound activities for new investments, working with senior investment professionals to flesh out investment thesis areas and reach out to or refresh updates from CEOs in these areas. This will involve heavy use of data-driven sources such as Crunchbase, Pitchbook, etc.
- The intern will also be involved in organizing and participating in 1-2 investor dinners/ events (e.g., NY, Boston, SF) during the summer.
- MBA students graduating between December 2023-June 2024
- Preferred 1-2+ years of experience in venture capital, private equity, or investment banking
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Highly effective written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency with excel and familiarity with salesforce, crunchbase.
If interested, please apply here.