Norwest Venture Partners
Norwest Venture Partners (www.nvp.com) is a Bay Area multi-stage investment firm with a 60+ year history of top quartile returns. The focus is on healthcare investment opportunities which include healthcare services, healthcare IT, digital health, and pharma services & technology. The team focuses primarily on investments in high-growth businesses aimed at accelerating growth and creating value. The firm has a strong set of operational and strategic resources for portfolio companies to leverage, including dedicated Healthcare portfolio services executives and a wide range of senior advisors.
The role is four-pronged: 1) uncovering new investment ideas and opportunities; 2) proactively sourcing deal prospects; 3) executing diligence and financial modeling; and 4) collaborating with portfolio companies on strategic initiatives.
- Founded 1961
- $12.5 billion AUM
- Top-performing fund
- Currently investing from a $3B fund raised in Q4 2021
- Target Investment size of $20M-$200M
- Flexible on deal types from minority to control investments, levered and unlevered, primary and secondary capital
- Focused on growth and company-building, not financial engineering
- 5-person healthcare growth equity team, 10 person total healthcare team
- Norwest has US offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco. Hybrid work environment with 2-3 days in the office per week starting summer 2022
- Interviews may take place by zoom or in-person
What We Are Looking for in Candidates:
- Relevant internship experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, or Corporate Development, or up to 2 years of Full-Time experience.
- Sincere interest in investing and growing companies, as evidenced by prior working or extracurricular experience
- Top-notch analytical acumen and high caliber of maturity
- High-energy and proactive. Ready to speak with company management teams on a regular basis
- Outgoing, mature personality with an ability to build new relationships
- Self-starter and intellectually curious with interest in working within a highly collaborative team
- Demonstrated ability to conduct fact-based diligence, and in a logical manner, distill large volumes of information into cogent conclusions
To apply for this job please visit norwestventure.bamboohr.com.