Nauta Capital is a Pan-European Venture Capital firm investing in early-stage technology companies, with offices in London, Barcelona, and Berlin. With over half a billion assets under management and a team of 24 people, we are one of Europe’s largest B2B focused VCs. Nauta’s main areas of interest include B2B Software solutions with strong network effects, vertically focused enterprise tech transforming large industries as well as those leveraging deep-tech applications to solve challenges faced by large enterprises. Nauta has led investments in more than 50 companies including Privalia, Brandwatch, Social Point, Holded, Onna and Cledara among others.
We are currently recruiting an intern analyst for the Barcelona office for the period from January to July 2023. The chosen candidate will be working closely with the Barcelona-based Principal and Investment Associate assisting in the analysis of investment opportunities.
We strongly believe that diverse backgrounds and life experiences within our team are key to being a successful VC firm. In an ever-changing technology world we need to bring as many different perspectives as possible into our decisions. To achieve this, we are actively looking to increase the diversity of our team in all dimensions.
At Nauta, we are committed to creating a diverse environment where talented people from multiple backgrounds want to come and do their best work. We are proud of our group of 20+ talented professionals from several nationalities and multiple backgrounds. We have neuroscientists, economists, computer scientists, physicists and mathematicians in our team but we feel that we can still improve our diversity footprint. We particularly encourage applications from groups underrepresented throughout the Venture Capital industry.
If you are:
- Passionate about start-ups.
- Currently studying a Science or Business Degree (PhD Students are highly welcome).
- An excellent student with passion for Math and Technology.
- Fluent both in English and Spanish.
We’d love to work with you in:
- Meeting and analyzing the best technology companies in Spain and Portugal.
- Using your numerical skills to understand growth metrics.
- Helping outstanding Entrepreneurs on their way to success.
- Generating great returns for the Entrepreneurs, our Co-Investors and our LPs.