Expon Capital is seeking an Investment Analyst Intern to be a hands-on contributor to our investment process for 5 months or more.
Expon Capital is a Luxembourg-based Venture Capital firm, investing in startups across Europe. By investing in big ideas with the potential for positive impact & exponential growth, we work to tackle global challenges together.
As an Investment Analyst Intern, your primary responsibilities will include reading hundreds of Business Plans and recording investment opportunities received by startups in the deal management platform. You will extract and analyze relevant information from startup business plans (significant part of the workload), acknowledge receipt, assess the potential deal’s quality with the team, and give feedback to entrepreneurs.
You will learn about Venture Capital and Startups, the primary engines of innovation in today’s global economy, and an increasingly important component of the financial landscape. You will learn how startups are analyzed, valued and invested by VCs.
You will report directly to the Principals and the Partners.
- Must be current student (Master / Bachelor / Phd)
- Strong interest in start-ups, investments, and venture capital
- Work experience in startups, or VC/growth equity/private equity, consulting, or investment banking
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative
- Very good proficiency in English
- Based in Luxembourg (1 or 2 days of remote working per week)
- Start date: 9th January 2023
Please send your CV to email@example.com