We’re kicking off our 2023 Spring intern recruiting process and this year we’re looking to bring on a few team members to support across 2 of our core focus areas: Supply Chain & Climate. Our Spring interns work with our investment team to research specific industry themes and analyze investment opportunities in support of our thesis-driven approach.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate background knowledge of the venture and startup ecosystem. Previous exposure to 1 of these 2 verticals is welcomed, but not required.
Our internship program will run for the Spring semester and will be remote. All internships include a stipend. This is a part-time internship open to current undergraduate students.
For additional context on some of the themes we’re excited about within these industries, please see our yearly outlook posts on Supply Chain (2021) & Climate (2021 and 2022).
- Intellectually Curious — Insatiable thirst for knowledge on how / why things work
- Professional — Takes immense pride in the detail, thoroughness, accuracy and overall quality of their work. Capable of engaging and developing relationships with industry leaders, founders and other investors in accordance with the Equal brand
- Self-directed — Works with team members to complete tasks without someone looking over their shoulder
- Friendly — We like nice people, no egos
If you’d like to apply, please email email@example.com (subject line: Spring 2023 Undergrad Research Intern) with your resume, LinkedIn profile and please answer the following questions:
- Which of the listed sectors are you interested in? Please include any details on relevant experience, if applicable.
- What are you hoping to get out of this opportunity?
- What do you like to read or listen to? This could include books, podcasts, blogs, newsletters, journals, magazines, etc.
We will follow up directly if your background and experience is a fit.