DN Capital is a leading European venture capital fund with offices in London, San Francisco & Berlin, managing $1bn AUM. For more than two decades, we have been fortunate to back exceptional founders on their path to create globally impactful businesses such as i.e. Auto1, Shazam, OLX, Endeca, Remitly, Jobandtalent, GoStudent, Incode and Hometogo. We invest in businesses across Europe and the United States, with a focus on fintech, proptech, travel, digital health, enterprise software and digital media.
DN Capital is looking for an Intern for our investment team in the London/Berlin offices or remotely (Nordics preferred). This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the European venture capital and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Associates and Partners in all investment tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the VC business. The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career in the tech ecosystem.
- Deal Flow: track, source, contact, analyse, present and recommend the most relevant investment opportunities to the investment team
- Due Diligence: dive deep into a certain business, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
- Portfolio companies: support our portfolio on specific tasks
- Market research: form your own investment hypotheses within key sectors
- Passion for and strong knowledge of technology and startups
- Excellent academic record. In your second year of studies or further (Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Preferably with first internship experience in a fast-paced work environment (startup, VC, consulting, banking)
- Analytical, humble and pragmatic person with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English (addittional languages a plus)
- Available for 4-6 months, hiring on a rolling basis.
- Paid internship, salary to be discussed
- Lunch is provided free-of-charge every day in the office
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.