Daughters Capital is a consumer-tech focused incubator led by the founder of Reformation. We vet opportunities before hiring teams to launch select businesses from the ground up. We only incubate in areas we know extremely well to create a distinct competitive edge.
We are looking for an MBA intern who will research new business ideas at the intersection of consumer, technology and sustainability. The ideal candidate is a curious, hungry-for-knowledge information gatherer who has no trepidation in pursuing primary, secondary and tertiary sources of information and can distill data into digestible and actionable insights.
- Support deeper due diligence efforts, including market research and financial modeling
- Help identify opportunities
- Formulation of a fundamental understanding of the competitive, operational, financial, and regulatory dynamics for specific sub-sectors and companies
- Translation of analysis into actionable ideas
- Preparation of findings and recommendations in reports and/or presentations
- Currently pursuing an MBA
- Previous experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or venture capital
- Displayed interest in sustainability