Established in 2017 Conviction VC is a venture capital firm that invests into early-stage, high growth, software companies in Europe and the UK. Conviction operates both an early stage fund and a syndicate of High Net Worth investors and Family Offices which collectively have invested over $100m and had 3 exits over the last 3 years. The team is actively looking to increase their investment velocity and build a diverse portfolio of industry-leading businesses.
The founders, Andrew Jenkins and Jeremy Middleton CBE, have over 40 years of experience in building, advising and funding high growth businesses. Andrew sourced and financed Mimecast, currently listed on NASDAQ with a market cap of circa $5.8 billion. Jeremy, the co-founder of HomeServe, a FTSE100 listed business, heads up an investment company which backs public and private companies.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who is ambitious, diligent and has an enthusiasm for technology and software. Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join a highly successful and ambitious team that shares our vision to create global disruptors in the B2B SaaS space. The candidate will work with all members of the team, reporting directly to the Investment Associate.
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with deal flow and analyse and track start-ups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Conducting cross-sector market research
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Represent Conviction in the market, building relationships with founders, investors and VCs.
- Assist the team with internal initiatives and projects
- Self-starter – someone who can find solutions to problems quickly and can work independently
- Analytical – able to use data to build rational arguments with high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic – able to go the extra mile when needed, this is a fast-moving role
- Team player – we operate a flat, collaborative structure and all muck-in when needed
- Passion for technology and venture capital
Please apply by sending a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.