Ardent Venture Partners
Ardent Venture Partners (AVP) is a new $40M early-stage venture fund investing in B2B fintech, marketplaces, and vertical SaaS. Our General Partners have over 50+ years of experience investing in early-stage with a proven track record of successful investments.
We are looking for a self-driven candidate with a deep interest in fintech and the future of work. The duration of this internship is 12 weeks and is designed for MBA students and working professionals. We strongly encourage individuals who are under-represented in the VC industry to apply.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be:
Develop an industry report to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Interview industry professionals and synthesize market data
- Work closely with the investment team to publish reports
- Create market maps to gain a full understanding of players in the ecosystem
Participate in pipeline management and perform due diligence
- Help evaluate deal opportunities by gathering information and researching competitors
- Support the creation of investment memos for internal investment decisions
- Perform quantitative and qualitative company diligence
You might be a fit for this role if you have:
- Strong interest and/or experience in B2B, SaaS, and enterprise solutions
- 3+ years of consulting, investment banking, or startup experience
- Experience developing executive-ready slide decks/presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
To apply, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spring Associate”
Ardent Venture Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.