Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in and challenging the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the correct grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in most major startup ecosystems across five continents, including New York, Toronto, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, we have invested in over 700 companies worldwide, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.
💡 The Role
We are looking for a Visiting Analyst for our operations in Iberia. The role is pivotal for our success, both in the region and globally. This role allows you to take personal responsibility for the success of our team and fund, which will have an incredible impact on founders’ lives and the global innovation ecosystem as you help to scale Antler in Iberia.
If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience, and an unparalleled opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Support the Marketing team in maximizing the brand exposure of Antler in Iberia,
- Support the whole Antler Iberia team in creating and improving the residency program that happens every 6 months, aiming at the best experience possible for our entrepreneurs,
- Lead other activities that contribute to the well-being of the Antler team in Iberia.
🎓 Key experience
- A relevant degree from a top-tier university, with specialization in Marketing preferred
- A maximum of two years of full-time work experience in a fast-growing start-up, Venture Capital fund or investment banking / private equity,
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English, plus Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Ability to show extreme ownership in a fast-paced environment,
- An analytical mindset and ability to structure complex ideas,
- Confident in expressing your thoughts to people at all hierarchical levels,
- An eye for details and a close-to-zero defect rate in your work.
🧬 Personal attributes
- Independent and proactive with a very positive attitude,
- Results-oriented and outstanding personal commitment,
- A personality that will founders want to work with,
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines, moving targets and ambiguity,
- Highly collaborative approach and influencing skills,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Passion for entrepreneurship and a belief that the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
💎 What we offer
- A one-year internship (start and duration to be agreed with the candidate),
- The possibility of joining full-time after the internship (solely based on performance),
- A strong company culture with constant feedback,
- Opportunity to take ownership from day one,
- Incredible learning and growth in the world of Venture Capital,
- An international environment that treats everyone with respect and gives you the room to grow,
- Fun culture, team events, and other engaging activities.