Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more difference-makers and innovators!
- You are a fast learner, team player with a can-do attitude: quick changes, tight deadlines, and ambiguity don’t scare you
- You are extremely proactive and always up for a new challenge!
- You love championing new initiatives and have great people & communication skills
- You have some knowledge or interest in the newest trends within technology and how they can be used in various industries
- You dive deep into making sense out of diverse data-sets and gather actionable insights out of it
As our Founder Scouting Intern you will:
- Support the Founder Scouting team in building a cohort of incredible founders working on interesting ideas
- Drive the network of Antler in universities and starting initiatives for the same
- Help map out the Austin startup ecosystem across different industries
- Make sense of diverse data-sets and gather actionable insights out of it
- Research and evaluate ideas that are pitched to us based on trends and developments in the tech world
What we offer:
- Learning and development on how to spot great Founder profiles; if you´re ever looking to get into the VC space or become a Founder yourself, this would be key
- A strong company culture, with constant feedback and employee development
- Fast-growing organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- Great learning and growth in the world of startups and Venture Capital
- Opportunity to build your own network in the VC and startup scene by working with experienced leaders, startup founders, and tech community leaders
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success