All Iron Ventures
We continuously open the doors to investment and operations interns ****who are excited about startups, markets, and technologies, who think and act like an entrepreneur, and are willing to take on above-average responsibilities. We provide a significant degree of freedom and expect you to be proactive, responsible, with a strong work ethic, commitment, and initiative.
As an Investment Intern you will:
- Assist the Investment team across all facets of the business.
- Assist in analyzing potential investments (assisting to meetings, participating in calls, researching, analyzing financial data, etc.).
- Assist in identifying and sourcing new investment opportunities.
- Research market trends (hot sectors, investments by sectors, what are the competitors of our potential investments doing, etc.).
- Build internal intelligence tools (valuation benchmarks, metrics comparative analysis, etc.).
In particular, you could be a good match if you have:
- Currently studying or recently finished a degree in relevant fields.
- Understanding of financial principles with at least a general understanding of venture capital.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- An innate interest in startups, investment, venture capital, private equity and technology.
What we offer:
- A full-time position headquartered in Bilbao, Spain.
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing tech investor in the initial stages of its development.
- Work in an international and inspiring community with the best European entrepreneurs and investors.
- Ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to transition into an indefinite role in 2023.
Share your resume and a short essay (1-page max) stating why you are interested in this position, how it relates to your previous experience, and why you think you can contribute great value, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.