We’re hiring a Fall Investment Intern
Agya Ventures is a rapidly growing venture capital fund, investing in the future of the built world and the metaverse.
We have invested in 19 companies from Fund I so far, work closely with our founders and have a lean team based out of New York and San Francisco. ~50% of our portfolio has at least one female co-founder. Our LPs include some of Asia’s largest real estate developers and general contractors.
Our team is closely knit and all of us have been together since the inception of Fund I. We value our culture, work hard, and strive to improve consistently. At the same time, we have fun along the way, and recognize that the journey is as important as the milestones.
We are looking to bring a fall intern starting August 2022 to work with our team, either in New York or San Francisco. The individual will primarily be engaged in:
- Thesis Development: Conduct and author research on our existing theses of opportunity sets in real estate, construction, Web3 and metaverse. Identify new axes of innovation across these sectors and take theses ownership for such categories.
- Investment Diligence: Perform structured and unstructured diligence on investment opportunities in the fund’s funnel.
- Investment Memos: Create detailed investment memos for select opportunities pursued by the fund.
What You Can Expect
- Work on live deals, given the fund’s appetite to deploy capital over the next 2–3 quarters.
- Mentoring and guidance from co-founders.
- A collaborative work environment and a chance to grow.
- A fast paced work environment — clock in long hours but also have fun while at it. Read: occasional meetings in VR, and in the metaverse.
What Else You Can Expect
- Monthly stipend.
- Flexible expense policy.
- Start date of August 1, 2022.
- IRL Location: New York or San Francisco. Hybrid is ok.
- Time commitment: Part Time or Full Time.
What We Are Looking For
- Background in venture investing.
- Strong written and analytical skills.
- Good culture fit.
- Affinity for embracing technology / no-code tools to operate in a distributed work environment efficiently.
After reviewing the sections above, if you think you’d be a fit, we would love to chat.
- Your resume.
- A one-page description of an early stage company we should consider investing in.
Agya Ventures is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.