360 Capital – VC Analyst Intern – S2 2023 – Paris 🇫🇷
About 360 Capital
360 Capital is an Early Stage European VC investing from Pre-Seed to Series A. We have offices in Paris 🇫🇷 & Milan 🇮🇹 and have €450M AUM. For more than two decades, we have been fortunate to back exceptional founders on their path to create globally impactful businesses such as Exotec, Preligens, Regate, Tiller Systems, Casavo, Heroes, Beanstock, Tediber, 900.care… We invest in businesses across Europe, with a focus on B2B process automation, Deep Tech and Mass Consumer Disruption.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and support them on their perilous path to success, transforming bold innovation into outstanding ventures.
We’re looking for someone who is tech-savvy, hungry to push boundaries, obsessed with building relationships with entrepreneurs and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, candid yet collaborative environment.
- End-of-studies student with a first experience in finance, consulting, startup or Technology.
- Passion for technology & startups and an understanding of the Venture Capital Industry
- Analytical, curious, team-playing, autonomous, can-do attitude and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French and English. Italian is a plus but not a requirement.
- Available to start S2-2023
- Deal Flow: track, source, contact, analyze, present and support investment opportunities. Responsible for the review of inbound demands and presenting them to the team
- Due Diligence: dive into industries, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
- Market research: develop your own industry expertise within key sectors and provide the Investment team with extensive insights.
- Marketing: Contribute to the marketing strategy of the fund: goal setting, newsletter, workshops with portfolio companies
- Networking: actively expand your network within the European startup and VC ecosystem (Events)
- 📝 Apply answering this form: Form to apply and we’ll be back to you soon
- 📞 Introduction call
- 📚 Case-study
- 🤝 Interview with Partners