Founded by Steven Price (Founder and Chairman Townsquare Media), and Matt-Fremont Smith (former COO of Goldman Sachs Bank), 25madison builds companies from the ground up and invests in Pre-Seed to Series A companies.
Leveraging brand experience and collaboration, our accomplished team partners with entrepreneurs and turns their high-conviction ideas into big businesses. Our venture studio model excels because of our resources, network, capital, and a proven process that supports entrepreneurs, allowing them to focus on what they do best – building companies. The 25madison venture platform is comprised of three entities:
- Studio: Where we incubate and build new companies from scratch
- Ventures: Where we invest in early-stages businesses (Pre-seed; Seed; Series A)
- Health: Where we build and invest in early-stage healthcare startups in partnership with LifePoint Health
The 25madison MBA summer internship mixes startup building, venture investing and portfolio company management, while offering exposure to senior executives at the firm and in our portfolio.
We are hiring MBA interns for the Studio and for Health. Please indicate your preference on the application form.
Who you are:
- Early-stage builder. You’re getting your MBA to sharpen your entrepreneurial business sense and hone your startup skills and you’re eager to put your toolkit to work
- Creative thinker with strong commercial instincts – you understand what makes consumers and business buyers tick
- Intellectually curious problem-solver who loves diving head-first into unfamiliar challenges
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments without the structure of a large organization
- Analytical thinker and a superb communicator – you can dig into the numbers and convey their findings through written and verbal communication
- Subject matter or functional expert. You have deep knowledge in a sector or problem space (Fintech, Healthcare, Industrials, B2B SaaS, Supply Chain, etc.) or a track record of excellence in a critical startup function (Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, Operations)
What you’ll do at 25madison:
- Help us identify, test, and iterate on our next cohort of incubated startups
- Execute on product-focused work with early-stage businesses
- Define product roadmaps for internally-incubated startups
- Support CEOs and product leads at current portfolio companies
- Conduct market and user research on new whitespaces and ideas
- Define go-to-market strategy for startup companies in consumer and B2B verticals
- Assist portfolio companies across a variety of functions, including marketing and customer acquisition, distribution, product development, user experience, fundraising, and more
- Occasionally diligence investment opportunities for 25madison Ventures
For Studio interns, our office in New York City (817 Broadway, Seventh Floor, New York, NY 10003).
For Health interns, our strong preference is for you co-locate with our Nashville-based 25m Health team, though it is not a requirement.
This is a full-time paid internship program for Summer 2023. Start and end dates are flexible, but interns are expected to work for 10 weeks.
February 3, 2023
25madison is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.