Gold House is the leading cultural ecosystem that unites, invests in, and champions Asian Pacific creators and companies to power tomorrow for all. Our innovative programs and platforms include membership systems and events to fortify relationships among the Asian Pacific community and with other marginalized communities (#StopAsianHate); first-of-its kind ventures to propel the next generation of top Asian Pacific founders, creatives, and social impact leaders (Gold House Futures, Gold House Ventures); and industry-leading research, consulting, and marketing to promote authentic and affirming storytelling (Gold Story Consultation, Gold Open, Gold List, A100 List). To learn more, visit http://www.goldhouse.org or follow @GoldHouseCo on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Gold House Ventures is the first venture fund that enables shared access across the venture ecosystem to the best Asian Pacific and multicultural founders. Our in-house accelerator, Gold Rush, is the nation’s leading Asian Pacific founder accelerator, providing education, mentorship, and community to carefully selected founder cohorts, with 100+ alumni and counting. Additionally, our Venture Network and Founder Network help us create the largest index of top API-led startups.
- Own 1-2 high value-add research or operational projects to help inform GHV’s mission, investment strategy, and portfolio company support. Potential projects include, but are not limited to, performing analysis of individual company and overall portfolio health, comprehensively mapping the ecosystem of top Series A+ Asian Pacific founders, and facilitating introductions to relevant industry leaders or investors.
- Assist in the sourcing and programming of founders in our Futures Network including, but not limited to, event planning, content creation, resource and opportunities management, and partnership development
- Source potential investments for GHV and our Gold Rush accelerator
- Early stage startup operating or investment background
- Superb written and oral communicator
- Must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Able to commit the equivalent of a minimum of 5 hours a week (on average).
- Fellows must have a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Has experience in owning at least 1 workstream or project at a high level and independently and can proactively strategize opportunities to improve or expand owned project outcomes
- Must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asian Pacific leaders in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Invitations to participate in premier Gold House events such as salons (Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asian Pacific changemakers in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge) and VIP Gold Open Screenings
- Access to Gold House internal staff network and broader connections
- Access to Gold House’s benefits portal with discounts
- Invitations to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work