In this role, you will…
- Be flexible and adapt to the needs of the ventures team like you would in a startup, from conducting high-level strategy to driving day to day execution with your project team(s)
- Need to have a good understanding of how a technology company works, you will constantly be thinking about innovative ways to apply modern technologies in the business world.
- Conduct deep quantitative and qualitative research on market trends in the HCM innovation (including corporate venture capital), and relevant adjacencies and deliver key insights to help define the venture portfolio and make business decisions.
- Proactively communicate strategies and take the necessary actions to maximize business impact; continuously evaluating the performance of active ventures against business goals
- Drive our technology roadmap working in alignment with our Product, Marketing, Design, Finance, and external partners
- Build and cultivate relationships with business partners and key stakeholders across ADP, external vendors and clients as needed to align on go-to-market, operating model, and product strategy to meet Venture goals and objectives (OKRs).
A little about ADP Ventures: We are the incubator that explores new opportunity areas, rapidly designs, and tests innovative concepts and brings the most game-changing ideas to market. If you are interested in shaping the world of work and making it a better place, ADP Ventures is for you.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We have received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Teams & Roles at ADP, visit https://jobs.adp.com/teams-roles/
What you’ll do:
- Conduct deep research and strategic analysis of new markets, key players and competitors to identify new product opportunities for ADP outside the traditional payroll and HCM
- You will own initiatives assigned to you end-to-end by effectively: work-planning, storyboarding, conducting advanced analytics, quantitative modeling, and confidently delivering written and oral presentations at the executive level
- Develop and execute on go to market strategy, including designing revenue and cost models partnering with Product, Marketing, Research & Design, Finance, Pricing, and other teams across ADP
- Build partnerships with startups and subject matter experts and vendors
- Support Strategy leads and Head of Ventures execute on strategic planning, including venture portfolio strategy, financial planning and defining new ideation pipeline
- Use the 80/20 rule every day and be conformable with multitasking and working at a fast pace
- Perform other related duties as assigned—the team works like a startup; you will need to be flexible
REQUIREMENTS TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years’ experience in Management Consulting at a top tier firm OR at a technology firm in a strategic role with directly transferrable skills
- Knowledge and interest in technology and its applications on business
- Understanding of the technology landscape including enterprise software and startup investment (corporate venture capital)
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies and execution plans: identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses
- Comfort with reading and using financial statements
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications, ability to synthesize copious amounts of quantitative and qualitative data into a compelling story and key insights
- Ability to travel Up to 10% depending on specific projects
Bonus points for these:
- MBA Preferred
- Experience in the Venture Capital, Private Equity, Growth Equity, space
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to integrate your work and your life more easily.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
The compensation range for this role is $97,900 to $262,080 /Year.