Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health (Wavemaker 360) is seeking a full-time Associate based in the San Francisco Bay Area to support the fund’s operation. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will center around sourcing and helping the fund evaluate early-stage healthcare companies. The candidate will also help the fund elevate its national profile as the leading seed-stage healthcare venture capital fund, which will include in-person attendance at relevant local conferences, industry and networking events. Wavemaker 360 is currently comprised of 8 partners, a support staff and a fund administration team. This is a partner-track role.
- Collaborate with the Wavemaker 360 partner team to discover and evaluate early-stage healthcare technology companies for investment by the fund, with a specific focus on the Bay Area.
- Conduct due diligence (customer and management references, industry research, market mapping, and competitive analyses) toward building and communicating conviction on investment opportunities.
- Support our portfolio companies post-investment with go-to-market and fundraising activities.
- 1-2 years experience with a venture capital fund or accelerator, with some focus on healthcare
- Working knowledge of the Bay Area healthcare venture capital ecosystem.
- Some entrepreneurial experience; work experience in or supporting healthcare startups.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of healthcare businesses across sub-sectors, including but not limited to: digital health, health tech, medical device, telehealth, science, marketplaces, pharma-tech (note: Wavemaker 360 does not make bio-pharma investments)
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate, and form independent investment judgments.
- Excellent organizational skills with a self-starter mentality and also a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with experience
- Auto/mileage allowance
- Medical and dental benefits
- Office allowance (in a co-working space)
If interested, please apply here.