Saw Mill Capital
We are recruiting for a new Associate position with an immediate start. You will be one of three Associates working across Saw Mill’s four investment teams. We invest in B2B services, manufactured products, and distribution businesses with $3-25mm in EBITDA. We currently have >$800M AUM. Our Associates participate in every stage of deal evaluation, execution, and management, where they get close and broad experience with portfolio company management teams.
The ideal candidate for this position will help us diligence new investment opportunities and monitor our existing portfolio companies. To assist with these efforts, you will conduct financial analyses, develop financial models, and conduct industry and market research.
- Two years work experience in investment banking, leveraged finance, or financial due diligence
- Fluency in M&A, financial modeling, and business fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with incomplete information
- Poise and professionalism to engage with executives and business owners
- A humble, self-starting personality
If interested, please apply here.