About our company:
- Our website – link
- TechCrunch article covering our launch – link
- Our team and our values – link
- Additionally, Renata; Roseanne; and Susan all are covered heavily online (LI, Twitter, published articles and podcasts)
Qualities and competencies:
Specific Skills & Experiences:
Compensation & Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Renegade welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Renegade is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Renegade recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Your resume
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Several dates/times that work for a screening call with the Renegade team over the next 1-3 weeks, or your Calendly/scheduling link
- Responses to the following questions
- [Video – 60 seconds] – why you are interested in the pre-MBA associate role at Renegade
- [Video – 90 seconds] – a time when you received development-oriented feedback, and how that has had an impact on you since then.
- [Written – 500 words max] – choose one company in Renegade’s portfolio that you would have wanted to invest in; explain your rationale, risk factors, and any other considerations.