Pulley’s mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We believe that more startups should exist and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity for the long term. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing equity shouldn’t be.
We’re a high-performing team looking for passionate, execution-focused self-starters to help us build equity management tools for founders. Pulley is growing quickly with over 1600 customers, including unicorns like Clubhouse, Birdies, Coda, and Bitwise – all within our first year of product launch. Our trajectory is fueled by top investors like Founder’s Fund, Stripe, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, Elad Gil, among other great angels. All of our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet the demand.
This role is a jack of all trades, allowing you to work cross-functionally at a high-growth, early-stage startup. Your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify high-potential business areas, and execute on go to market plans to make them successful
- Work with cross-functional in marketing, sales, and product to build and launch new features
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea generation through to email delivery
- Hire and train new associates to the team
🙌 Qualifications & Fit
No experience is necessary. New grads are welcome to apply. You may be a good fit for the associates’ role if:
- You have strong written communication skills – critical for our remote-first team
- You have a strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- You thrive in bringing structure to highly ambiguous environments
- You have experience taking initiatives or products from idea to launch.
- Generous health insurance
- Unlimited vacations
- Commuting & food
✨ Our Culture
TL&DR – Pulley is not a good fit for everyone, and that’s OK. This is a bit about the culture of Pulley. We need people who aren’t just interested in working at a startup; we need people who are excited about building a great company. In addition to function-specific skills, here are some traits that enable our team members to thrive:
- Ego-less Learner — Every day at Pulley, we try things we’ve never done before – sometimes they work; sometimes they don’t. To be successful here, you need to embrace that feeling of ‘being a beginner’ and be willing to accept feedback in stride.
- Less Talk; More Action — Everyone rolls up our sleeves at Pulley. If your strength is being the ‘idea person’ but you don’t create your own slides or write your own code, then we are not a great fit.
- Prioritize ruthlessly – Our view is that being a 10x engineer is not about writing more code; it’s about making the right decision on what to build. We’re hiring people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time.
We’re also inspired by the culture work done at other companies and plan to develop our own playbook here too. One concept that resonates most with us is the importance of stunning colleagues.
If you like the sound of our environment and are passionate about joining a team like the one we’ve described, we’d love to talk!