We’re looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world – if that’s you – apply now.
Newchip is a virtual startup accelerator that provides world-changing early-stage companies with the software tools, training, mentorship, and the investor network necessary to successfully raise capital, build, and scale their businesses to eventual exit. We’re in 100+ countries and have a portfolio of over 2,000 startups that have raised $1B+ in funding since our launch in 2019.
Do you love Shark Tank? Imagine every day being like an episode but on a global scale, that’s what we do. We recruit top startups and we launch virtual cohorts each month from our HQ in Austin, TX, with a goal of coaching each to a point of invest-ability. We then invest in our top program graduates alongside our 3,000+ investor network and work with them until exit.
-We’re a veteran founder team with decades of experience, acquisitions and exits under our belts, and we’re looking for the next member of our team that meets both our core values and can add their skillset to our melting pot of diversity.
-We’re only recruiting entrepreneurial and driven individuals who are in it for the long haul to reach an IPO and that want to truly assist startups to drive results that create investment returns to our investors and investor partner network.
-If you’re looking to make a difference in the world and learn in 1 year what most learn in 5, we’re here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and potential to make that dream a reality – if you’re here looking for a 9-5, our company isn’t for you.
Apply today to join the 100+ employees in our HQ in Austin, Texas, or join one of our remote teams around the globe!
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, or technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and love Shark Tank
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are outgoing, charismatic, and can talk to just about anyone
- You are a born deal closer, know how to handle objections, and do it
- You can connect with and influence executive decision-makers
- Manage the entire sales cycle once a qualified lead comes in and secure a deal that will lead to their success
- Work with clients to map out their goals and develop strategies to execute them using our programs and software suite
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking, and relationships to turn into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty and future software up-sale opportunities
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs while in our programs or software
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales, data, and contracts to report to your team leadership
- Manage your prospect accounts through email, text, LinkedIn messaging, video, and direct calls
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships that lead to mutual success
- Understand and promote value-based company programs via up-sell or cross-sale opportunities
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track monthly recurring revenue and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the market to always be improving yourself
- Continuously improve through feedback and coaching with management and team to grow
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym, classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Unlimited PTO policy, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day off.
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, as well as unlimited snacks and Starbucks coffee.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe.