The ideal candidate for this position will help us identify new investment opportunities and monitor our existing portfolio companies. To assist with these efforts, you will conduct industry and market research, originate new investment opportunities, and be involved in the due diligence process.
- Originate and present new investment opportunities to the team
- Involvement in all aspects of due diligence on new investments (business analysis, industry thesis, competitive landscape, business / pricing model, and financial modeling / deal structuring)
- Reading / reviewing business plans and pitch decks
- Assessing market / company attractiveness to identify compelling businesses
- Working in a strategic capacity with Mauve Ventures’ existing portfolio companies as needed
- Preparing market analyst sand presentations to drive investment decisions and for engagement with the firm’s corporate relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ year professional working experience
- Entrepreneurial, Technical background, Strong Communicator
This role is 100% remote.