Koch Disruptive Technologies
New visions. New strategies. New products. Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today. We’re dedicated to investing in emerging high-growth technologies across a range of industries. We focus on investments that improve Koch’s core capabilities as well as those that create entire new platforms poised to change society for the better. Koch Disruptive Technologies (KDT) is seeking an Investment Associate who will be responsible for assisting in the underwriting, due diligence and transaction execution for new financial investments in high potential companies across the healthcare spectrum. This role can be based in Denver, Colorado or Wichita, Kansas.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics
- Presentation preparation for senior management that identify and assess valuation, return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- Performing industry and scientific research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Ongoing analysis and support of healthcare companies within the KDT portfolio
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of financial analysis or cash flow modeling experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in corporate business development or similar roles like M&A or related investment experience
- Educational background in sciences like biology, chemistry, or related medical sciences
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Colorado Posting Guidance: For this role, we anticipate paying $100K- $ 175K per year. This role is eligible for variable pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
If interested, please apply here.