New visions. New strategies. New products. Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today.
Koch Disruptive Technologies (“KDT”, KochDisrupt.com) is seeking an Investment Associate to join our team in Wichita, KS. KDT is the venture capital and growth equity arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KDT’s investment mandate is to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and disruptive technologies. As an Associate at KDT, you will be responsible for assisting in the underwriting, due diligence, and transaction execution for new financial investments of high potential companies across a range of industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics
- Presentation preparation for senior management that identify and assess valuation, return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- Performing industry and scientific research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Ongoing analysis and support within the KDT portfolio
- Engage with industry leading entrepreneurs and Koch executive leaders
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of financial analysis or cash flow modeling experience
- Experience in corporate business development or similar roles like M&A or related investment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work experience or educational background in technology or healthcare related industries
- Experience in early or growth stage investing
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.