Invictus Growth Partners
Invictus seeks an exceptionally capable Investment Associate for a broad role with significant opportunity for advancement. The Associate will have substantial responsibility, frequent interaction with the Managing Partners and top management, and exposure to many aspects of the firm. The Associate will be a member of the firm’s investment team and oversee aspects of the investment process (financial analysis, modeling, legal documentation review, investment memo preparation, investment sourcing, due diligence, etc.), and includes evaluating investments and managing aspects of the investment cycle and deal pipeline. The position will give the Associate opportunities to work with portfolio company management teams on strategic projects. The position offers equity ownership in the investment funds and a path to career advancement.
- Conduct market and competitive research, analysis for portfolio companies and new investments
- Evaluate industries in firm’s investment focus areas, including cloud software, Cybersecurity, and FinTech.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new investment opportunities and help with transaction analysis and execution.
- Financial modeling and analysis, provide transaction structuring and complex financial modeling support for new (and add-on) investment opportunities.
- Conduct investment analysis, due diligence, underwriting and financing activities, and assist investment team in preparing memorandums and due diligence materials.
- Propose new investment targets and screening inbound deal-flow.
- Assistance with ongoing monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Supporting firm marketing activities and investor communications.
- Assist with other firm-related activities as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, accounting, or mezzanine financing, with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Strong cultural fit aligned with Invictus’s core values.
- Quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Comprehensive skill in analyzing investment opportunities including a thorough evaluation of all aspects of a company’s business attributes, risks, and investment merits.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable clarity of thought.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees are a plus.
This role is full-time and based in San Mateo, CA. This opportunity has highly competitive benefits and compensation structure.
Invictus Growth Partners is a growth equity firm that invests capital into and advises technology and automation enabled businesses with the goal of assisting entrepreneurs to realize their strategic vision and scale their companies for the long term.
Please send an e-mail with your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.