Innospark, based in Boston, lives at the intersection of artificial intelligence and major industries – business services, healthcare, life sciences and education. We invest at the early stage and partner closely with portfolio companies to help them convert visions into reality and bring positive change to society at large. Our team has decades of expertise, both as successful founders/operators and investors, and a firm conviction in the outsized role that artificial intelligence will play in our future. For more information, please visit company website: www.innospark.vc
Associates at Innospark work as a member of the investment team and collaborate closely with partners and other associates on sourcing potential investments, conducting due diligence and participating in portfolio management activities. The associate will gain deep exposure to our startup network, investment decision process and AI philosophy. Time will be focused on investing and portfolio work, not fund raising. This position has a potential path to partner level for high performing team members.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for a post-MBA candidate with strong affinity for artificial intelligence, who shares enthusiasm about the early-stage startup ecosystem in the Northeast US and Canada, particularly within the broad business services vertical (B2B). We seek a candidate who is passionate about impact-driven innovation, intellectually curious, detail-oriented and has strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in artificial intelligence and venture capital
- Work/operating experience within the B2B/business services industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills and record of academic performance
- Strong ability to work as part of a team
- Undergrad degree in AI/computer science is preferred
- MBA degree preferred
- Ability to work legally in the US (we do not support visa sponsorship)
How to Apply
- Please send your resume and short note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis