The Innovation Associate role will assist the Global Enterprise Services Innovation Team in performing its four primary functions for all of Greystar:
- Pilot & prove best in class technology to scale across our portfolio
- Drive innovative tech adoption across the portfolio to improve the value of our assets
- Supercharge Greystar teams with disruptive tech to transform the way we do business
- Act as the Nexus of startups and venture capital, and our investors, capital partners, and client
This position is responsible for supporting, and tracking innovation activity across business segments at Greystar. Major responsibilities will include tracking business needs and the vendors who can meet them, helping coordinate and collect feedback from innovation pilots run by regional teams, and collating and sharing the Greystar “thought leadership” on major trends in collaboration with internal and external experts.
This position will interact closely with operations teams in property management, customer experience teams, and external vendors and startups.
Vendor tracking and Assessment
- Assess vendor/startups and cataloguing capabilities and data around defined criteria in our internal database
- Track customer and business needs along with potential vendors and solutions in each area of need
- Conduct competitive analysis of vendors within an Area of Innovation
- Support business leaders by project managing in-flight pilots and work with pilot vendors and properties to ensure a smooth pilot process
- Coordinate, collect and analyze pilot results, both quantitative (e.g., metrics, KPIs,) and qualitative (e.g., user feedback, lessons learned, etc.)
- Develop case studies with quantitative (e.g., revenue and cost impact) and qualitative (e.g., customer and team member feedback) analysis
Thought leadership and Communications
- Create presentations and communication artifacts for various internal stakeholders
- Consolidate and curate reporting on trends and the internal perspective on tested solutions
- Craft thought leadership on Innovation Opportunity Areas (e.g., Smart IOT Apartments) including case studies / house views for prioritized areas
- Assist in preparing materials in response to client, investor, and internal requests for thought leadership
- Maintain an organized repository of thought leadership documents, contact list, and internal portal page
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.