Energy Impact Partners
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $2 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth and credit.
We are seeking an Investor to join our early-stage investment team focused on cybersecurity and enterprise software. The Investor will work on a lean investment team and assist in all phases of the investment process. The position will be based in San Francisco, California.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Source and screen prospective investments
· Review business plans
· Assist in all aspects of due diligence process on potential investments
· Research market trends and dynamics
· Develop investment committee memorandums
· Develop financial models
· Ongoing portfolio support and administration
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field (e.g. investment banking, equity research or venture capital)
· Proven financial and analytical skills
· Knowledge and familiarity with cybersecurity and digital infrastructure
· Advanced Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Self-starter, intellectually curious, and detail oriented
· Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
· Strong interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here.